No alcohol on club runs. Recommended on all runs: Fire extinguisher; first aid kit; same size spare tire and a good plug kit; a method to air up tires; spare parts; tools; jack (High Lift); seat belts all occupants. Extra gas, vehicle fluids and extra water. Tow hooks front and rear integrated into the frame; tow strap with sewn loop ends (no hooks). Full roll cage or hardtop.
Recommended on 4+ and above rated trails: Full roll cage and a winch--we advise full roll cages on 3 and above runs.
1. Passable by stock and two-wheel drive; improved dirt, gravel, etc. Street tires okay.
2. Dirt roads--high ground clearance recommended for stock vehicles. 4x4 makes travel easier - may be problems without it. All terrain tires recommended. Holes, rocks could stop some vehicles.
3. Difficult. 4x4 advised due to rough terrain and loose traction. Low-range gears used occasionally, high ground clearance. Street tires unacceptable, aggressive tread necessary. Roll cage and/or hardtop recommended. Locker useful. Moderate experience and driving skills beneficial. Holes, rocks, boulders, off-camber, ledges, steep, slick trails, muddy areas rarely. Possible vehicle damage. Rollovers possible. Very difficult for stock vehicles.
4. More difficult than 3. Rugged terrain. Requires above average driving skills. Highly recommend lockers or limited slip in both axles. Full roll cage beneficial. Hi-Lift Jack and working winch highly recom-mended. Difficult obstacles frequently encountered. Steep ledges/dry waterfalls. 4x4 and low-range all the time. Lift and 35" or larger tires. Possible vehicle damage. Rollovers possible. No stock vehicles.
5. Most difficult. Advanced experience necessary. Potentially
dangerous situations. Strongly recommend--highly modified axles, suspension, gearboxes, tires 35" - minimum. Working winch, Hi-Lift Jack, full roll cage. Large boulders, steep ledges, dry waterfalls, extreme terrain, off-camber, steep inclines, and rugged roads/trails/washes. Expect vehicle damage and breakage. Rollovers probable.